Ep60 – Weird Sounds French people Make – with Lingopie
Express feelings through sounds
Mastering the French language pronunciation is a crucial aspect of becoming fluent, and integrating French funny phrases and sounds can make the learning process even more enjoyable.
Understanding and using authentic sounds like “pfff,” “hein,” “rohh,” “blowing a raspberry,” and “mmmm” can significantly enhance your grasp of the language.
In this lesson, we’ll delve deep into these unique elements of French language pronunciation, showing you how to use them just like a native speaker. Adding these sounds to your vocabulary will not only improve your pronunciation but also help you grasp the nuances of various French funny phrases.
These specific sounds and expressions are commonplace in everyday French conversation. They’re essential for anyone looking to sound like a local and express emotions in a more natural and authentic way. Learning to use them correctly is a surefire way to add flair to your spoken French and impress native speakers with your understanding of their language’s subtleties.
So, immerse yourself in the sounds of French, practice your French language pronunciation, and soon enough, those French funny phrases and sounds will roll off your tongue with ease.
In this episode
- Show surprise, frustration and annoyance with sounds
- Bonus casual phrases to add to the sounds
- The number 1 French TV show to level up your French
What I mentioned in this episode:
- Lingopie – the app that lets you learn French through TV shows and movies – Get 70% off the lifetime subscription by cliking here
- Episode 36 of the French Blabla podcast : Don’t say ”je ne sais pas”, use these words instead – Click to listen
- “Plan Coeur – The Hookup Plan” – TV Show – Click to check the trailer on Youtube
Subscribe and review The French Blabla Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and love the show, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving me a review on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let me know you’re out there listening, but your feedback helps me to keep creating the most useful episodes. And you know what? I also get to be discovered by more awesome people like you!